FREE Shipping with discount code FREESHIPPING.
Price listed excluding taxes.
The Brunel Hand is a fully articulated robot hand from Open Bionics. The hand has 9 degrees of freedom (DOF) and 4 degrees of actuation (DOA). It can be controlled from a PC or MAC over USB connection. The Brunel hand can be programmed using the Arduino programming environment which will be familiar to many developers. View the videos below to see it in action.
The Brunel hand is perfect for anyone that is doing a project with robotic hands or wants a neat, light, and functional robotic hand for use with a humanoid robot. It's an excellent platform for research into prosthetics, object grasping and many human-robot-interaction applications.
This is not a medical device.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions or require an ex. VAT invoice.
What's in the box:
- Fully Assembled Brunel Hand
- Micro USB Cable
- 12V DC Power Supply
- 9 Degrees of freedom (DOF)
- 4 Degrees of actuation (DOA)
- Fully open source hardware and software under the CC Attribution-Sharealike 4.0 International License
- Arduino IDE compatible
- USB programmable
- Powerful embedded microcontroller
- Current feedback on all motor channels
- Lightweight (ideal for low-payload robot arms)
- USB serial and I2C connectivity plus breakout pins
- Fully controllable RGB status LED
- Integrated 9 axis IMU
- Mechanically compliant finger joints
- Robust and shock-resistant design
- Grippy urethane palm and finger pads for high-friction grip
- Mass: 371g
- Major Dimensions: 198 x 127 x 66 mm
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Materials: PLA plastic, TPU and Urethane
Brunel Hand by Open Bionics is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.openbionics.com.
Please Note: This work is free to download and use only in accordance with the above license. Open Bionics must be attributed as the original designers and all derivative work must be released with the same license.